Friday 29 January 2010

Screen Grabs

These are all the screen grabs I have taken from the 7 films I want to promote within my idents. I have picked out a few shots from each film that I think sum each one quite well. As the audience targetted are Rom Com fans, they should recognise which film it's from from these few clips. They will be used in my idents as backgrounds while kinetic typography moves in front of them, or be involved in part of the moving process themselves.

Hitch:

























































He's Just Not That Into You:









































Love Actually:









































Mamma Mia:









































Sex & the City:































































The Holiday:



















































The Proposal








































No comments:

Post a Comment