Monday 1 February 2010

Audio Choice

I made a decision about what kind of music I wanted playing throughout the background of the idents quite early on in my development work. I didn't want a lyrical piece as I thought any songs about love would come across too cheesy and would distract the viewer from the action of the ident. I looked at one of my favourite soundtrack albums from Love Actually as I knew there were a few relevant, solely instrumental pieces on there. Two of them were slightly depressing, but the one which I immediately knew I wanted to use was the one below known as the Portuguese Love Theme.




The piece is beautifully uplifting and I loved the crescendo about half way into it and decided I was going to take the 10 second clip starting from 1:43

No comments:

Post a Comment