Wednesday 5 May 2010

Idealismo

I came across this amazing website that holds so much design relating to this current brief and the combination of layout, type and photography that I love in general. They are a graphic design company based in Switzerland and have a design style that I envy running through all of their work. I have chosen the designs below to represent how I would like my layout style to look and how they play around with scale and use of space creatively is something I will take on board:

A2























Bikini Test







































Compagnie Anonyme




















Design Against Fur

































Eject Management























Epitalam - poetry festival





















Matthieu Spohn













Static Records




No comments:

Post a Comment