Tuesday 20 October 2009

What is good - Part 2

After my initial ideas of how I could produce a graphic response with all the research I have collected, I wanted to look at existing packaging that could be relevant to my project.


Packaging comes in all shapes and sizes



















Branding and product design for Hong Kong based virtual shopping experience 'Type'. Products include mugs, beach towels, pencilcases, blank DVDs, T-shirts and bags.




































(found on wearebuild.com)
































Not for commercial use (NFCU) packaging




















A one-off custom framed presentation piece, commissioned by Sony Computer Entertainment. It is a screen printed design on 6 layers of plexi-glass in an acrylic box frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment