Tuesday 27 October 2009

CD designs

After looking into the 'fun package' idea to promote laughter, I have since decided to narrow down the fun pack, to the most important product in there - the laughter audio CD. I have bought a CD with 60 minutes of pure laughter (30 different types of laughter) because after researching into laughter and finding that it is very good for your health and that listening to others laughing is very contagious, it is something that I want to promote. The idea of bringing laughter therapy to your own home and simply taking the time out to play the CD is where I want to take this. So I have been looking at existing CD cover designs that grabbed my attention.




unusual, interactive packaging example - sf jazz collective (doylepartners.com)














This cd case is an example of how there is no need to send anything other than the cd, but my main aim is to still have fun with the packaging.







Example of a CD sticker label









Simplicity, colour and type can be all that's needed. (Sun Electric released Lost & Found with a custom typeface design on the cover)


































Or a CD can be represented through a single image, like below. (Compact disc sleeve design for 'Simple Sounds')

No comments:

Post a Comment