Wednesday 11 November 2009

Health spa packaging

After my crit discussion I began to look at what competition was already out there in the form of health packaging. If my product is going to be aimed at those who enjoy unusual forms of exercise/relaxation e.g. yoga, meditation etc. it needs to be based in health spas and fitness centres. I need to see what colours and styles of packaging are displayed there for my packaging to suit its context but stand out over the others. Here are some existing relaxation and health products with packaging that is type based, subtle and simple.

Butai product set















Ducha Cosmetics














Korner (Designed by Container) - 'A premium brand from a family with over a century of skincare experience.' It has refreshed its packaging (I particularly like the subtle 1 colour print.) and developed an identity, where the brand name is the main information on the packaging. It is now available in health spas, as well as Harvey Nichols, Colette, Henri Bendel and other leading stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment